* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Maintenance Technician provides general and specialized maintenance to housing being rented to families. This position may also perform work to prepare rental unit ready during change of occupancy.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be a valuable member of the maintenance team. This position may be responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas: air conditioning, water heaters, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other building maintenance areas. Maintenance Technicians will frequently work outdoors in all weather conditions, as well as in attics, crawl spaces and other tight spaces depending on the maintenance requirement.
- Must have minimum 3 years Plumbing and HVAC Experience; building maintenance (electrical and mechanical)
- EPA 608 Universal Certification Required (IF NOT CERTIFIED, MUST BE ABLE TO BE CERTIFIED within 6 months of hire date).
- OSHA 10 certification preferred, but not required at time of hire
- Located within 45-minute drive from Camp Pendleton
- Dayshift opportunity; on-call, after hours on a rotating basis