* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The purpose of this role is to ensure availability and function of plant machinery and auxiliary equipment by completing preventive maintenance and responding to troubleshooting and/or repair needs in a timely manner.
- Monitor and complete preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic equipment. (Injection Molding Machines, Extruders, Robots, Air Compressors, Vacuum Conveying Systems, Process Cooling Systems, HVAC, Fire Suppression, and Alarm Systems.)
- Perform all responsibilities with a strong commitment to safety, and in alignment with established SOPs, Work Instructions, and Company Values.
- Respond, troubleshoot, and perform emergency repair work on manufacturing equipment in a timely manner, based on priority established by management.
- Report status of repair jobs promptly to Maintenance Manager.
- Complete assigned maintenance tasks to support process improvement and other engineering-led activities.
- Support and recommend improvement to the preventive maintenance program.
- Utilize CMMS to manage workflow and enter work order feedback.
- Identify and communicate all needs toward maintaining spare parts inventory.
- Repair all building issues in accordance with standards.
Skills & Work Requirements:
- 3+ years maintenance experience in an industrial setting, preferably in a fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment, including key holder responsibility.
Title: Maintenance Technician II
Location: Dallas TX
Client Job ID: 1580481