* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
SHIFT: 12-hour rotating
What You Will Do:
- Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of plant equipment, facility buildings and grounds (plumbing, lighting, etc.)
- Record parts or materials used; help with keeping parts and supplies in inventory.
- Ability to operate overhead crane, skid steer and manlift.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 2-year Degree (preferably in Industrial Maintenance) or equivalent work experience in an industrial setting.
- 2-5 years maintenance experience
- Experience using saws, drills and other hand tools; structural welding and hand-torch experience preferred
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Ghent KY
Client Job ID: 1583218
Lucas Group ID: