* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Our client is a world-wide manufacturer of fabricated pools, currently searching for a 1st Shift Maintenance Technician in Fort Wayne IN. This company has a rich history in manufacturing quality pools that are virtually maintenance-free, giving our customers’ more time to relax, delight in & enjoy the center of backyard living. With over 1,600 employees in North America, they build dream pools for consumers and create dream careers for their team members!
As a Maintenance Technician, you must possess strong mechanical competency to be responsible for the plant’s building and machine maintenance. You will employ technical skills and knowledge of various industrial machine systems including hydraulics, high temperature melt systems, 480v 3 phase power, chillers and air compressors. The Maintenance Technician will ensure that the facility and equipment is in good and safe condition at all times.
- Will work from general verbal instructions, maintenance schedules, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and/or written instructions
- Perform mechanical, fabrication, welding, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical tasks
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems - both routine and complex - using a defined method of troubleshooting to get to root cause
- Perform routine/preventative maintenance on all plant equipment including but not limited to: sewing machines, RF welders, CNC machining, and hydraulic presses
- Maintain equipment logs; must be engaged in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) on an every-day basis; able to think, communicate and work safely, following safety policies and procedures continuously
- 2 year technical degree and/or certified apprenticeship with 3-5 years of specific electrical and mechanical maintenance experience preferred. (High school diploma or GED may be considered with commensurate experience and technical training.)
- Must be able to read schematics: hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical (any or all)
- Must be able to multitask and troubleshoot equipment breakdown in a fast-paced environment
- May be required to work some overtime and weekends
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Fort Wayne IN
Lucas Group Job ID: 1578539