* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
Shifts Available: 5pm-5am (2on/ 2off) OR 5am-5pm (2on/ 2off) - Work every other weekend; only work 16 days a Month
What You Will Do:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance of packaging lines.
- Maintain operation of production equipment by working with operators and other staff to identify and correct potential issues that could create downtime.
- Assist other departments as needed
- Working closely with the Maintenance Leadership team on Maintenance issues (schedule PM(s), training, project coordination.
- Ensure the daily logs, PM(s), and CWO(s) are being filled out properly before being submitted
- Document any issues that require follow up repairs/replacement and submit to generate work orders or add to PM(s) in SAP (CMMS).
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 3 years’ Industrial maintenance experience, or a 2 year Electrical/Mechanical degree with 1-year of industrial maintenance experience.
- Certificate training or 2-year technical degree preferred
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills, experience to include VFD, servo driven machinery, process control equipment, cartoner, case packer, palletizer experience desired.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Locations: Cambridge MD
Client Job ID: 1589766