* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
Shift: 36-48 hours/week, night shift (7pm-7am; 2-2-3 shifts), built-in Overtime
What You Will Do:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of equipment and machinery in order to ensure safe and efficient production.
- Use proven capabilities in all areas of general maintenance (welding, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills) while performing maintenance, fabrication, problem-solving, and corrective action throughout the facility buildings and grounds.
- Follow and help develop preventative maintenance directives.
- Conduct boiler water treatment chemical testing and data recording.
- Maintain an accurate daily log of information and work performance, parts taken from inventory, and communication of necessary information to support the activities of the next shift.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 2+ years of maintenance experience required.
- 2 year degree or certification in a related field preferred.
- Proven capabilities in general maintenance (welding, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills).
- Ability to understand technical manuals and prints describing electro/mechanical layouts.
- Ability to maintain certification to operate a forklift.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Boyceville WI
Client Job ID: 1583157