Lucas Group has partnered with our Industrial Service client in a Western suburb of Chicago, IL that we have assisted for over two decades. Our client is publicly traded. This is a unique opportunity to join this team at the ground-floor level with upward mobility planned for the right person.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers.
- Perform boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments. Maintain inventory supplies. Prepare maintenance records.
Educational & Work Requirements
- Electro-Mechanical background and experience; 3-5 years.
- Low and High Voltage electrical experience. Lock-Out / Tag-Out Experience.
- PLC Knowledge and experience.
- Degree: No degree required.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years in similar role.
Compensation: VERY competitive hourly pay depending on experience. Limited OT. Only planned for large projects and major shutdowns. Generous benefits.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Shift: 2d Shift (1:30 - 10:00 PM), Monday thru Friday.
Title: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Location: Chicago, IL (15 miles West)
Client Industry: INDUSTRIAL SERVICE
Client Job ID: 1580436