* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Schedule is divided 4 teams across two 12-hour shifts. During a 4-week cycle, each team has:
- four night shifts, three days off
- three day shifts, one day off
- three night shifts, three days off
- four day shifts, seven days off
Lots of OT Available!!
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing or performing skilled trades and lower level apprentice craft work for construction, maintenance, and repair of facilities systems, buildings, and equipment. Responsible for performing complete operation checkout, modification, disassembly, repair, reassembly, test calibration, diagnosis, and correction of problems. Follows repair and return processes to ensure high quality and short cycle time of repair and return. Sets up necessary repair and test facilities.
- Responds to equipment troubles, evaluates specific nature of trouble through effective troubleshooting, determines causes of trouble, determines necessary repair, and executes/expedites repair and recovery from equipment trouble.
- Communicates specific nature of equipment repair and recovery, along with causes, to appropriate management and operations personnel.
- Documents data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems.
- Analyzes data associated with equipment trouble, determines and confirms specific root cause for equipment trouble, develops and implements countermeasures.
- Where appropriate, develops, designs, and implements kaizen improvements to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Conducts routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of machine trouble.
- Manages and executes maintenance management systems as appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Participates in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications.
- Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications.
- Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field with at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field.
- 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
- Veteran candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.)
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Wilson NC
Client Job ID: 1579755