* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global provider of industrial chemicals and services, in St. Louis MO on their search for a Maintenance Technician.
What You Will Do:
The maintenance technician performs a variety of mechanical tasks to install, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot plant equipment and site facilities.
- Install, troubleshoots, and repair process equipment, which include hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems such as pumps, gear reducers, exhaust fans, boilers, compressors, conveyors, packager, and a wide range of facility equipment in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Recommend changes and improvement to the existing equipment in order to improve reliability, accuracy, or further optimize process.
- Welding skills.
- Ability to read blueprints, sketches, and P&ID.
- Experience operating mobile equipment’s such as forklift, man lift, front-end loader, shuttle wagon, and or other heavy equipment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 2 years Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Similar Technical Field preferred
- 1-3 years mechanical experience in an industrial setting.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: E. St. Louis MO
Client Industry: Chemicals
Client Job ID: 1578859