* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with an American chain of discount variety stores, currently seeking a Maintenance Technician in their Cherokee County SC Distribution Center.
As Distribution Center Maintenance Technician, you will perform routine & preventative maintenance on all systems (Powered Industrial Equipment, conveyors, controllers, material handling equipment, alarm systems, fire detection and suppression systems, detectors, sensors, scanners, hydraulic & pneumatic systems.) Also included in your responsibilities will be general repairs of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and minor general construction repairs.
- Utilize CMMS to retrieve and complete work orders, ensuring parts are properly withdrawn for inventory and accounted for on appropriate work order; utilize CMMS to assign work to Technician Levels I and II
- Assist Maintenance Manager with audits of maintenance performed to ensure highest quality
- Complete daily power equipment checklist to ensure properly working equipment; report any defects to management and/or maintenance
- Analyze maintenance projects to determine least disruptive and most cost effective implementations
- Experience with hydraulics, electricity or electronics <or> 2 years’ experience as a Forklift Technician
- Required: proficiency in the following categories: