* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Our client, a multi-national truck & auto parts manufacturer, is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for their Wilson NC facility.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for managing or performing skilled trades and lower level apprentice craft work for construction, maintenance, and repair of facilities systems, buildings and equipment. Other responsibilities will include performing complete operation checkout, modification, disassembly, repair, reassembly, test calibration, diagnosis, and correction of problems. Follows repair and return processes to ensure high quality and short cycle time of repair and return. Sets up necessary repair and test facilities.
- Follow repair and return processes to ensure high quality and short cycle time of repair and return; set up necessary repair and test facilities
- Troubleshoot equipment troubles to determine causes and necessary repair; execute / expedite repair and recovery, and document data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems
- Develop, design and implement kaizen improvements for equipment performance and reliability
- Conduct routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of trouble
- Participate in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications
- Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications
- Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects.
- Required: minimum Associate of Science, 2-year technical degree in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field
- Required: At least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field
- 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment
- Veteran military candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy-Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.)
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Wilson NC
Lucas Group Job ID: 1578570