* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Must possess the basic mechanical and electrical skills to assist or perform preventative, corrective tasks on process and facility equipment, and must be knowledgeable with the proper use of hand and power tools as well as all special equipment tools and must maintain a high standard of personal integrity and conduct that reflects open, honest communication and respect for others.
- Must possess the ability to complete daily computer tasks required to keep PM and work orders up to date, individuals will be held accountable for accuracy and clarity of work completed documentation, parts, causes, comments, etc.
- Be punctual and adhere to all safety policies, general manufacturing policies, and food safety guidelines.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a safe and timely fashion, must be motivated to increase knowledge and to gain experience in all aspects of the Maintenance field.