* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Perform maintenance, repair, and monitoring on all equipment and plant distribution system.
- Must have the ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be available to work occasional scheduled or unscheduled overtime, as required. Must be present and ready to begin working at the designated time. Regular work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Hours are determined by management and may vary during outages and heavy demand periods. Overtime on holidays, weekends, and nights may be required
- Must consistently demonstrate the ability to learn and independently repair assigned machines/electrical/I&C and equipment meeting established deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a working ability to use computer programs for research and work control.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily. Must have ability to interface diplomatically with other employees and the public.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Must be willing and able to learn plant control processes. Performs and promotes work in a safe manner according to established safety procedures and reports or rectifies any unsafe conditions.
Experience helpful but not required:
- Equipment- pumps, motors, turbine, Chillers, Boilers, Fans, Generators, HVAC units, and air compressors.
- Electrical – running conduit, pulling wire, rewiring motors experience with 120v, 480v, 4160v
- Electronic – PLC, computers, instrumentation, calibration, pneumatic controls
- Software – Excel, word, Microsoft edge, and Google
- Skills – welding, soldering, and troubleshooting
Candidate Profile: Navy MM, EM or ET (no aviation) Must have been a Navy watch stander.