* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Daily assessment and maintenance of ground, buildings, and equipment covering the following areas:
- Safety – verify that the property and facilities do not pose employee hazards as to slippery surfaces and obstructions.
- Electrical – basic maintenance activities such as replaces defective electrical switches, test and replace circuit breakers, and other fixtures.
- Painting – basic maintenance of facilities and equipment to maintain GMP standards
- Carpentry – ability to measure and use basic carpentry tools
- Operations – observes, tests and monitors facility equipment verifying efficient and safe operations. Provides lubrication, fluid level and leaks checks, and replacement filters for facility and operational equipment.
- Repairs plumbing systems and associated fixtures
- Repair Plaster and wall coverings to maintain a clean and professional atmosphere
- Provides scheduled maintenance and repair of ancillary work center equipment – conveyers and grinders.
- Read and record facility systems checks including pumps, chiller and compressors and make minor repairs if needed
- Assist the maintenance department with PM’s, repairs, screw and barrel cleanings as needed.
- Completes assigned projects covering general repair in the following areas:
- General Mechanical – disassembles and reassembles broken equipment or tools. Inspect and perform basic maintenance on emergency or back up equipment. (Diesel Fire Pump)
- HVAC – conduct regular inspections of all site HVAC systems. Change filters lubricate bearings and motors
- Participates in the coordination and movement of office furniture and plant equipment.
- Provides support to skilled mechanics, electrician and technicians on equipment installation, maintenance or repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have experience in using hand-tools, working knowledge of basic plumbing, electric and carpentry.