* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Maintenance Technician maintains all company encapsulation and packaging equipment in optimal working order. The person in this position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to install, set-up, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment. They will participate in installation, upgrade and maintenance of facility all according to safety and maintenance standards and processes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- 65% Maintenance Repair: Be responsible and accountable for repair of blending, encapsulation equipment, other production equipment, bottling line equipment.
- 15% Preventive Maintenance: Perform preventive maintenance and continue to develop the preventive maintenance program, to include identification of inspection and lubrication frequencies, inspection check points, identification of critical spare parts, history and troubleshooting logs.
- 10% Assist in Equipment Changeovers: Assist the machine operators in efficient equipment change overs while identifying adjustments that can be made to the eqiuipment to improving efficiency.
- 10% Efficiency Enhancement: Identify and eliminate obstacles that keep our production equipment from running at optimum levels.