* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Supervise maintenance of high-speed production equipment.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to lead our unionized maintenance department. This position consists of supervising 6-9 mechanics and electricians who repair and maintain all production and facility equipment. The candidate for this position must have the following qualifications: Ability to read and understand electrical systems of both power and machine controls; Ability to trouble-shoot all electrical, electronic, and power systems and controls; Ability to update electrical prints of both relay and PLC logic; Ability to design electrical control systems, Ability to identify, document, and organize parts/spare parts of all equipment; and Ability to work with other maintenance supervisors to cooperatively maintain all lines to 100% efficiency. Responsibilities will also include management skills in order to measure the performance of skilled trades workers. In addition, this position would serve to support maintenance staff at one additional location as well as other shifts on-site.
A degree in Engineering is preferred, but not required.
- Repair and maintain high speed production equipment
- Install new equipment
- Establish and maintain P.M. program
- Machine/line troubleshooting
- Supervise 6 to 9 union employees
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience with high speed production equipment
- 4-6 years experience as a maintenance supervisor