* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the 2nd shift maintenance technicians and outside service contractors with the major focus on completing scheduled preventative maintenance related activities. In addition, this position supervises all remaining 2nd shift production employees and ensures completion of all work assignments laid out by 1st shift Manufacturing Management. This individual is required to ensure that the organization’s safety policy, procedures, and process are followed at all times.
This position is being offered on 2nd shift (2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.).
- Supervises maintenance staff, related outside service contractors, and production operators
- Leads the maintenance team to successful completion of scheduled maintenance and inspection of equipment including but not limited to: HVAC, Industrial Filtration Systems, Compressors, Industrial Process Equipment, Overhead Cranes, Site Utilities (Water, Power, Waste, Gas, Compressed Air), Electric Motors (.25hp to 150hp+), Elevators, Instruments, Machine Controls (PLC and Analog) , Liquid and Powder Coating Paint Booth Enclosures/Systems, etc…
- Utilizes problem solving techniques to identify root cause, i.e. Fish Bone, 5 Way, PDCA, and 8D
- Monitors production operators to ensure their work is being completed on schedule and to escalate issues to production leadership when required
- Utilizes the CMMS systems on a daily basis to organize scheduled maintenance tasks
- Responds to and resolves problems and/or complaints raised by facility occupants in a systematic and professional manner with follow up correspondence
- Ensures timely responses by internal maintenance personnel, outside contractors, and production operators for any needed work
- Ensures company safety policy is implemented and followed by both maintenance technicians, outside service contractors, and production operators
- Works according to established company policies and procedures, seeking guidance as needed
- Proactively coordinates maintenance and production related activities with other respective departments to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Performs other facility related duties as required