SURFS UP! Lucas Group has partnered with our <60 year old Oil and Gas / Energy Equipment and Services client on their search for a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR. Client is publicly traded with global facilities and over $1Billion in revenue. This is a NEW Role and a very unique opportunity.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- LEAD and manage a small maintenance team operating a unique 7 X Day Commercial operation.
- Plan and execute preventive equipment maintenance for site to run optimally and maximize equipment efficiency.
- Focus on SAFETY, QUALITY, DELIVERY and COST. Collaborate with client management.
- 10+ years maintenance management and leadership with unique experience maintaining Large Industrial Winches.
- Preventive Maintenance Management experience with large industrial equipment and systems.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels, vertically and horizontally. Experienced with MS Office 365, especially, MS Word and MS Excel.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: 4-year degree STRONGLY preferred.
- Work Experience: 10+ years in the military or outside the military.
Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: NAS Lemoore, CA
Client Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy Equipment and Services
Lucas Group ID:1589495