Lucas Group has partnered with a large and publicly traded company in the water transmission pipe manufacturing space. They are searching for a Maintenance Supervisor that will be a part of their plant and maintenance team on the West Coast.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead, Supervise, and oversee Electrical and Mechanical Manufacturing Maintenance activities at a large Industrial Plant.
- Maintain adequate maintenance materials, supplies and repair parts to sustain the plant.
- Develop, schedule, and control PM program to maintain production machinery and equipment.
- SAFETY in everything you do.
- 3 years Supervisory experience as a LEADMAN or equivalent supervisory level (prefer Heavy Manufacturing/Industrial environment).
- Industries: Shipbuilding, Large Machinery / Tooling, Locomotive, Steel, etc.
- Hands-on leadership and supervisory experience
- Familiar with mobile and stationary equipment maintenance and operation.
- Supervisory experience from 10 - 50 personnel.
- Intermediate Computer skills.
Educational & Work Requirements:
Very competitive starting salary ($75,000+ or higher DOE), Full Benefits including 401k; relocation considered in the form of a Sign-On Bonus.
- Degree: Not required but career-enhancing
- Work Experience: 3 year Maintenance Supervisory experience as a LEADMAN or equivalent level.
Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Stockton, CA 95206
Client Industry: Building Materials
Client Job ID: 1581052