We are proud to be partnering with a Fortune 500 client on multiple Maintenance Supervisor openings about 1 hour west of Fargo, ND (relocation is being offered). We are looking for skilled Maintenance Supervisors to lead the non-union Maintenance Mechanics & Temps to provide a safe & efficient Maintenance program for the site. In addition to leadership of the department & its employees the Maintenance Supervisor will also drive continuous improvement efforts and ensure safety throughout the facility.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities
- Oversee planned maintenance work as scheduled by the Maintenance Planner.
- Lead the daily activities of the Maintenance Mechanics, Specialists, and Temp Labor.
- Verify all GMP & safety regulations are being adhered to.
- Utilize the CMMS system (Maximo) to track repair status and to analyze departmental metrics.
- Provide leadership & training to the Maintenance team.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
- Previous experience overseeing Maintenance within a manufacturing facility.
- Any previous experience of food manufacturing, agriculture, or farming is beneficial.
- An Associate degree, technical certifications, or industry training is preferred.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, preferably Maximo