Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Maintenance Superintendent.
The Maintenance Superintendent will supervise and execute the deployment of overall leading maintenance practices aligned to production needs. In this role, you will lead a team that executes routine complex activities to maintain and improve capacity utilization and quality standards realized through reliable operations across the region.
- Supervise the execution of specific equipment maintenance strategy for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Implement company maintenance & reliability standards.
- Implement and monitor methodologies to improve operational effectiveness in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
- Previous experience leading exempt and non-exempt employees in a maintenance reliability environment
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge up to 90/10 and as low as 40/60
- Collaborative work ethic
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: Minimum of four years of related work experience
Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Location: Newark, CA
Client Industry: Agricultural/Food
Lucas Group ID: 1588118