* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
This is an exempt level position.
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for planning work from the back log within the CMMS. Developing the planning required to ensure efficient execution of Maintenance and Reliability practices/programs/processes, proactive maintenance and repairs
- Review the scope of work and perform field walk downs for approved work orders to determine the needed time, materials, crafts, and tools required
- Edit work orders to ensure accuracy, standardization, proper support documentation, timeframe, assigning contract resources, and updating as needed
- Order all required materials and verify they are accurate before scheduling the work
- Review backlog and planning list for duplicate work orders.
- Hold backlog review/clean-up meetings
- Group work orders that can be planned and worked together to optimize utilization of resources
- Incorporate technician feedback into continuous improvement process in order to streamline maintenance plans
- Manage KPIs related to planning and job execution
- Two-year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology is preferred or equivalent field experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with a CMMS
- Detailed understanding of a Manufacturing Plant Operation and Maintenance.
- Maintenance planning experience is preferred.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.