* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Maintenance planner is responsible for keeping records of all the maintenance and services activities which have been conducted in the facility. Responsible for keeping track with parts inventory and ordering. The Maintenance planner will report to the corporate Maintenance manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for ordering parts of machines and researching parts.
* Responsible for incoming work orders and dispatching maintenance technicians.
* Responsible for maintenance of parts inventory and budget spreadsheet
* Maintains the record keeping
* Responsible for writing documentation procedures as needed and it must be well-written for new users to understand and grasp new concepts.
* Interpret machine manuals and set up preventative and predictive maintenance check lists and schedules for various machines.
* Collaborate with employees at other plant locations to solve JDE problems over the phone, via email, etc.
* Responsible for keeping the system working properly, and will see that personnel are trained properly to use the system, dealing with issues on a day to day basis as they arise.
* Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
* Champion company mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.