* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Integral to the Next Generation WIN Teams (NGWT). Maintenance Operators will follow Standard Work, JSA’s, and Control Plans to ensure production is as safe and efficient as possible.
The primary responsibilities of the Maintenance Operator within the NGWT will include a combination of equipment operation and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibilities in the Next Gen WIN Team cell include, but are not limited to, the Operation, Cleaning, Lubrication, Inspection, and Changeover of all production equipment within the cell.
• Perform routine maintenance of production equipment including troubleshooting, replacement and repair.
• Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks. Responsible for executing assigned mechanical corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
• Proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
• Maintain records of mechanical PM’s as well as work order completion including labor and parts charges in CMMS.
• Coordinate maintenance work and partner with the Reliability Team during planned outages.
• Operate machine tools such as lathes, grinders, power tools, and welding equipment.
Shift: 2nd Shift (3 pm- 11 pm) Monday-Friday, 3rd shift (11pm-7am) Monday-Friday, 12 hour rotating shift, or Schedule 36/48 hours each week.