* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Support production operations by performing preventive electrical/mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of steel deck production machines and equipment and coil coating line.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on electrical/mechanical systems.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and repair equipment -- overhead cranes, roll formers, press brakes and resistance welders.
- Assist with the servicing and repairing of more complex equipment.
- Comply with applicable regulations and the department’s Safety program.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 5+ years mechanical and electrical maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of overhead cranes, bearings, hydraulics, electrical panels (120V, 240V, 480V) and electric motors and drives.
- Ability to read measurements accurately.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience in operating, troubleshooting and repairing various types of production machinery preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: S Plainfield NJ
Client Job ID: 1580780