This is a night shift opportunity (7:30 -0730); rotating. 4 days one week and 3 days the next; not consecutive.
The schedule is 2 ON, 2 OFF, 3 ON and 2 OFF then 2 ON and 3 OFF. You should get 2 X 3 day weekends per month.
You will end up working ½ the month with the days off in this schedule. There is some OT and weekend work required. Shifts are 12 hours. Waxahachie, TX is S. Dallas by 30 miles. Rural but close to Big D.
The Maintenance Mechanic II or III is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing production equipment in a fast-paced Mfg environment which produces MILLIONS of Foam Cups each shift.
REPORTS to a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Minimum Three (3) years combined mechanical and electrical experience required. PLC and/or previous Mfg exp a PLUS.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature and pressure gauges
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and follow basic blueprints, manuals, and mechanic and electrical schematics
- Ability to demonstrate basic math calculations and dimensional counting skills