Growing pharmaceutical seeking to hire Maintenance and Utility professionals for their operation located in the greater Charlotte area. This position is responsible for operation and maintenance of critical utilities equipment to ensure efficiency in production schedules with limited down time. This full-time hire will work on mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic components and systems. Shifts available to include possible weekend requirements depending on qualifications/skill level.
- Perform maintenance and repairs to production equipment.
- Assist operations with the equipment set-up and start-up.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and consistent with cGMP, company SOPs and FDA.
- Responsible for keeping production equipment/ lines running efficiently, thus producing quality product.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of equipment and increased productivity.
- Initiates, conducts, and records assembly, set-up, dis-assembly, cleaning, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs on utility and clean system equipment and mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic components associated with that equipment.
- Takes ownership for operational and maintenance status of utility and clean system equipment.
- Suggests and tests approved improvements to equipment, procedures and systems.
Associate or Technical degree, diploma or certificate from a community college, or technical institute in industrial maintenance or utility systems operations. Minimum of three (3) year’s recent and relevant experience as a maintenance or utility technician to include boiler plant operation in pharmaceutical, food manufacturing or hospital environments. Knowledge in maintenance of assembly, set-up, dis-assembly, cleaning, troubleshooting, and repairs on pharmaceutical utility equipment highly desired. Proficient and fluency with English language a must. Must be a self-starter and able to function both in a group and individual contributor capacity.
* No sponsorship available
* Relocation assistance for non-local residents is possible.