Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Maintenance Manager.
Position will be responsible for maintaining production equipment in optimal condition. Use effective leadership skills to oversee the daily maintenance functions as well as ensure that all preventive maintenance is performed on schedule and that spare parts inventory is maintained according to the company’s safety, quality, housekeeping and production standards:
- Electrical Installation/Repair/Diagnosis/Troubleshooting
- Perform maintenance functions in troubleshooting and repair of machines and hydraulic systems; tear down, rebuild, replace, or adjust machine, hydraulic or pneumatic components and systems.
- Leadership of maintenance and preventative maintenance technicians in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Use instrumentation necessary to monitor or diagnose hydraulic or pneumatic systems (gages, manometers, pressure differential gage systems, etc.)
- Read and interpret drawings, manuals or sketches for troubleshooting, modification or upgrading equipment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Not required
- Work Experience: 5-7 years maintenance leadership
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Arvada, CO
Client Industry: Plastics
Lucas Group ID: 1590758