The Maintenance Manager will assist the Maintenance Director/Community Director in maintaining the physical condition of a property in safe, attractive, and comfortable condition including, but not limited to, establishing preventive maintenance programs, performing property and equipment inspections, maintaining the project inventory, supervising personnel, assigning maintenance tasks, and preparing work schedules, and ensuring compliance with all maintenance related policies. As a Maintenance Manager, your overall responsibility will be to ensure that the units and other property facilities at your assigned location remain in good working order. You will perform tasks as needed, which may include service requests and preparing units for rent availability (including painting units and landscape duties).
- Experience with electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and general building maintenance
- 5 or more years’ experience in building maintenance.
- 1 to 2 years’ staff supervisory experience required.
- Previous management experience desired.
- HVAC/EPA certification required.
- OSHA 10 certification required.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions.
- Perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts as needed.
NO DEGREE REQUIRED. NOTE: Advanced building maintenance training or 4- year degree in building maintenance, management, construction, skilled trades or other related subject preferred