We are partnering exclusively with a client that is a multi-million-dollar leader in the Food industry for a search for a Maintenance Manager in the Boston area. This is an exciting visible leadership opportunity to join an established company that is experiencing growth year after year - even through a pandemic!
The Maintenance Manager will drive production support through overseeing a team of Maintenance Technicians and outside contractors to trouble shoot through root cause analysis and make quick accurate assessments in a fast-paced environment. He or she will also establish a preventative maintenance program for equipment optimization and also assist in leading capital plant projects.
- Oversee a large team of Maintenance staff including Maintenance Technicians, Leads and Supervisors, MRO Buyers
- Establishes the Preventative Maintenance Program for all assets through SOP creation and development and leads Process Improvements
- Manages storeroom and spare parts budget
- Uses failure analysis techniques like FMEA to identify and eliminate chronic problem.
- Develops and leads the technician training
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, preferably Electrical or Automation
- 3+ years of Maintenance experiences within in a food manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of Maintenance Management experience in leading a workforce across 3 shifts
- Proficient in Allen-Bradley automation control platform – PLC, HMI, Drives, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially within a fast-paced work environment with superior decision making and problem-solving skills.
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Client Industry: Food
Lucas Group ID: 1588520