* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
This position will manage the mechanic staff (approx. 7 employees) and ensure all goals and procedures of the company are maintained. Responsible for the safe maintenance and repair of machinery and fixtures for the entire facility. Will require assistance on the floor as necessary to ensure smooth production flow at all times.
Maintenance will be done in preventative and repair format as well as new equipment installations or modifications. Persons in this position will perform their duties in compliance with company rules including but not limited to rules regarding; Lock Out/Tag Out, Confined Space, Chemical Handling, Tool Usage, PPE, etc.
- Ensure all company maintenance goals and procedures are adhered to
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedule for company equipment.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance to company safety policies, HACCP and food safety rules.
- Develop and maintain budget plan for maintenance department
- Maintain records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensure maintenance staff meet company training requirements
- Facilitate plant safety through training and meetings
Education and Work Experience
- Must have working knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory compliance as well as experience with Ammonia Systems.
- Mechanical experience required. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: S Atlanta GA area
Client Job ID: 1587673