* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a nationwide manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet fixtures, on their search for a Maintenance Manager in Dallas TX. With 18 plants and 15 service centers across North America, they offer team members a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement and reward.
What You Will Do:
Overall coordination of all maintenance requirements to support meeting and/or exceeding established plant SQDC goals overall plant objectives.
- Overall coordination of Plant property and equipment maintenance.
- Ensure the maintenance and safety of all assembly, milling, and finishing equipment.
- Develops and maintains all preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintains inventory of tools, parts, and supplies to support the plant and plant operations.
- Must have experience in material flows, continuous improvement practices; and process analysis.
- Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment; Microsoft products experience preferred - Outlook-Word-Excel
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS Engineering discipline (BSEE or BSME) preferred
- Experience -- 3-7 years responsibility for managing the complete maintenance program
- Key experience -- Mechanical systems and electrical systems/controls experience. Power background a plus but not required. Formally implemented a TPM program and demonstrated results.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Dallas TX
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578895