* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Overall Coordination of all maintenance requirements to support meeting and/or exceeding established plant SQDC goals overall plant objectives.
1. Overall coordination of Plant property and equipment maintenance.
2. Ensure the maintenance and safety of all assembly, milling, and finishing equipment.
3. Develops and maintains all preventive maintenance programs.
4. Maintains inventory of tools, parts, and supplies to support the plant and plant operations.
5. Plan and coordinate department's activities to support SQDC targets, and meet and/or exceed client and/or customers' expectations.
6. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
7. Schedule, direct, and evaluate maintenance mechanics work assignments and performance.
8. Ensure assigned departments perform tasks as outlined in Job Instruction Breakdowns, Quality Specifications, and Standard Operating Practices.
9. Participate in identifying hiring needs; employee selection and training process.
10. Provide communication on departmental expectations, motivates team members, and identifies opportunity for improvements.
11. Provide team leadership consistent with company vision, mission, CITE principles.
12. Ensures Policies are followed and provides guidance and discipline.
13. Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve SQDC goals.
14. Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
15. Support and represent company as a union-free environment.
16. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
17. Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
18. Responsible for CMMS implementation and utilization to support maintenance-related functions.
19. Support of TPM's and all Lean Manufacturing related initiatives.
20. Responsible for implementation and support of the SEE (Strategic Equipment Excellence) Program.
21. Role model of CITE and Working in Teams principles.
22. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor.
Will supervise hourly employees in the maintenance, clean-up, stockroom, and plant services departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Facilities and grounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- BS Engineering discipline preferred (BSEE or BSME) Associate's degree commensurate with work experience is acceptable.
- Experience -- 3-7 years responsibility for managing the complete maintenance program for a medium sized manufacturer.
- Key experience -- Mechanical systems and electrical systems/controls experience. Power background a plus but not required. Formally implemented a TPM program and demonstrated results.
- Leadership Experience -- required to have led a maintenance team (journeymen, trades personnel) and developed and /or hired and mentored maintenance team leaders and supervisors.
- Must be a disciplined professional.
- Must have experience in material flows, continuous improvement practices; and process analysis.
- Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment; Microsoft products experience preferred - Outlook-Word-Excel
- Auto-Cad light proficient is a plus
- Track record of successful project management
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Management style must be consistent with CITE Principles
- Strong planning/Organization & Time Management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills