We are proud to be partnering with a Fortune 500 company on a Maintenance Manager opening in Memphis. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for a team of 15 in a union production environment. We are looking for an experienced & collaborative leader who can lead teams and ensure production equipment is operational.
The Maintenance Manager will lead the transition from a reactive maintenance model to a more proactive program with support from the corporate Reliability team. This is a large transition and will be a major focus for the new Manager for this department. The other focus for this role will be to lead the daily maintenance to ensure production is able to meet their goals.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities
- Support plant production by providing high quality maintenance services and repairs.
- Responsible for the condition and operation of all equipment in the facility and all assets.
- Partner with the Reliability Center of Excellence to transition the maintenance program from reactive to proactive.
- Interact with the Plant Manager and other departments on projects and processes essential to plant efficiency.
- Hire, train, and mentor the Maintenance team. Provide leadership to increase effectiveness and tenure.
- Identify areas to improve operations or reduce costs.
- Coordinate the maintenance schedule to have minimal impact on production activities.
Maintenance Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience leading the transition of a maintenance program from reactive to preventative is highly preferred.
- Management experience in a union environment is beneficial.
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment is required.