Our client is a multimillion-dollar manufacturer of packaging solutions that has been in business over 50 years. They operate in four facilities in here in the Chicago area and have seen stable, continuous growth over the last several years.
They are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to oversee all maintenance activities at their location in the western suburbs. The Maintenance Manager position is responsible for the direction and control of all the activities of the maintenance function to ensure that all production and support equipment is maintained at levels which are as efficient and reliable as possible.
- Provide direct supervision and leadership for the maintenance department
- Provide direct supervision and technical direction for plant cost savings initiatives
- Ensures machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of the building does not deteriorate
- Manage plant-wide maintenance and capital, maximizing asset reliability, uptime, and cost effectiveness with available resources
- Manage environmental programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations
- Hands on involvement with all PLC/Controls Programming projects
- Provide long-range planning for facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs
- Develops, implements, and oversees predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance
- ·5+ years’ experience in maintenance leadership
- ·Experience with PLCs and automation
- ·Strong electro/mechanical background