Lucas Group is partnered with a great client who is leading the sustainable energy industry. Our client is looking for a strong hands on Maintenance Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level. This candidate will be in charge of the entire Maintenance department and will be working with top level executives to increase plant productivity and overall performance. This client is located in Hawaii and are offering a great relocation package.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance supervision or management.
- Extensive background in plant maintenance, including the repair and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Ample knowledge of electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Understanding of steam plant operations, preferably in energy-from-waste, including practical field experience involving equipment installation, maintenance overhaul, and operations.
- Considerable experience in management work order systems, work order backlogs, and preventive and predictive maintenance.
- High level of knowledge and experience with maintenance management or asset management enterprise system. PeopleSoft ALM experience is desirable.
- Ability to keep spare parts at optimum levels.
- Reasonable knowledge of maintenance budgeting and cost control methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially with Excel (spreadsheets, modeling, and pivot tables) and Outlook.
Ability to communicate effectively with employees, management, and at different levels of the organization.