Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for Maintenance Leaders.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: The primary role of the Maintenance Leader is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations as follows: Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM).
- Undertake detailed analysis of the plant/assets to develop strategies
- Loss elimination - track the production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets, and then find ways to reduce those losses or high costs.
- Collaborate with Assets team members to develop, maintain and compile asset reliability
- Routinely produce root-cause analysis reports, respond to requests regarding reliability for the site, develops, monitors and refines the Asset Maintenance Plan
- Provides input into the Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability and non-reliability risks
- Manage the risk to the achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives in the areas of environmental, health and safety, asset capability, quality and production.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations
- Works with Production and technical team to perform analyses of assets including
- Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria for new and modified assets. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specification
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/BTech in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, with emphasis on condition monitoring software/techniques
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection (i.e. vibration analysis, oil monitoring, thermography) as well as the software associated with them. ·
- Minimum 5 years maintenance and reliability, production management, engineering or operations experience.
- Extensive and relevant reliability management experience.
- Continuous improvement tools.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) – ideally SAP
Title: Maintenance Leaders
Location: Vancouver, WA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: