* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a leading provider of fresh prepared food (FPF) with a growing international presence, on their search for a Maintenance Coordinator in Carson CA.
With 20,000 employees operating from 48 locations, the company produces innovative FPF for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. Its customers include many well-known grocery retailers as well as some of the world’s best-known international food brands.
What You Will Do:
Administer the Preventive Maintenance system, plan and schedule work for daily operation, maintain parts inventory and orders supplies and parts as needed.
- Ensure that all Preventative Maintenance Activities are efficiently and adequately performed and completed; conduct spot checks for PM completion
- Works from manufacturer’s manuals and specifications to keep equipment and machinery in proper working condition.
- Ensure that all equipment failures are attended immediately.
- Reviews work logs, work orders, PM sheets.
- Completes all necessary paperwork related to planned and unplanned work performed.
- Maintains and controls shop part inventory; adheres and operates within the prescribed budget limits.
- Generates purchase orders and places orders for parts and services within authority limits.
- Assure all critical and spare parts for equipment are readily available. Researches and requests repair parts as necessary.
- Ensures proper planning and tracking of installation, maintenance, and repairs to machinery, equipment, physical structures and electrical systems in the manufacturing facility and offices.
- Schedules and coordinates work completed by maintenance mechanics and outside vendors.
- Ability to understand technical equipment manuals and diagrams.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Preventive Maintenance systems knowledge, ability to learn new applications.
- Good business acumen with excellent follow through skills, excellent verbal and written communication.
- Has the ability to function under highly stressful conditions and interact cordially with colleagues to accomplish common goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Certificates from Trade School or AA Degree preferred
- 3 years’ experience Maintenance planning, scheduling and administrative tasks.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Carson CA
Client Industry: Food & Beverage
Client Job ID: 1579377