Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY SUPERVISOR
Scope of Responsibilities: will coordinate the repair and maintenance of machinery, vehicles and equipment. We seek a professional who will focus on tactical and operational activities and align and implement reliability practices and programs. In this role, you will lead all aspects of maintenance, repair and project planning and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Operate, monitor and maintain machines and production equipment.
- Collaborate with senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and resolve acceptable risk tolerance for equipment.
- Plan and prioritize work orders, scheduling overall repair and maintenance to minimize production downtime and disruptions
- Mechanical / Electrical Experience - this is working leader
- Leadership - Communicates expectations / holds accountable
- Culture Builder - Change agent
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: One year of leadership experience
Title: MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY SUPERVISOR
Location: St. Marys, OH
Client Industry: Agriculture
Lucas Group ID: 1589051