* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Direct accountability, leadership and oversight of maintenance, small capital projects, electrical, electronic and instrumentation craft persons and supplementary outside resources.
- quality of work completed by his or her crafts.
- safe execution of the Maintenance Schedule by being a safety champion, participating in PJHA evaluations, and leading safe work practices.
- Develop and improve skill sets of internal craft resources.
- Partnering with the RE Team to execute correct application of Reliability Strategies such as Proactive Work Activities, On-Condition and Predictive Technologies, RCM, Craft Skills Development, Planning and Scheduling Functions, 5S, 5 Why, Kaizen, Precision Maintenance and Cause Analysis.
- Expected execution of aligned reliability practices will reduce operating cost while improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Asset Utilization.
- Responsible for employee engagement by building positive working relationships and an environment where employees will want to offer their ideas.
This position will create, supervise, manage and coordinate the execution of the daily maintenance schedule ensuring safety, quality and precision while maximizing craft efficiency by preparing and ensuring the equipment is ready and all parts, special tools, equipment and permits are available before crafts people are deployed.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and oversee coordination of proactive and reactive activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Facilitate weekly scheduling meeting and lead daily coordination meetings with maintenance and production teams.
- This position will review all completed work orders for completeness and craft feedback as well as possible improvements in repair techniques, materials of construction, or other activities.