Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Maintenance and Reliability Leader.
The Maintenance and Reliability Leader will lead and execute the deployment of leading maintenance practices, resource management, tools and processes to maintain and improve capacity utilization and quality standards realized through reliable operations.:
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute specific equipment maintenance strategies for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Lead ongoing mechanical, electrical and structural integrity of code and noncode stationary assets using documented inspection and testing requirements, procedures and guidelines, applicable codes and standards, specifications and manufacture recommendations.
- Evaluate and maintain the mechanical and electrical integrity of new installations and existing systems.
- Advanced reliability excellence knowledge and experience
- Lean six sigma
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: Minimum of six years of related work experience
Title: Maintenance and Reliability Leade
Location: Gainesville, GA
Client Industry: Agriculture
Lucas Group ID: 1589285