Lucas Group has partnered with a Texas based oil and gas company in the Houston area on their search for a Machine Learning Engineer. This company has an integrated network of midstream energy assets and is well positioned to benefit from expected growth in both the production of and demand for natural gas, NGLs, crude oil and petrochemical products.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing, packaging, deploying and working with ML models.
- Responsible for building framework tools to facilitate to Data Scientists.
- Working in conjunction with Data Scientist to take code model to production.
- Expertise in testing, packaging, and deploying machine learning models
- Expertise in software engineering practices such as Design Principles and Patterns, Unit Testing, Refactoring, CI/CD, and version control
- Knowledgeable of various ML frameworks, libraries, and packages
- Knowledgeable of MLOps principles
- Knowledgeable of modern data platform technologies including Apache Airflow, Kubernetes, Distributed File Systems, and Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Databases
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or related field.
- 7+ years of programming experience in Python
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Oil and Gas
Lucas Group ID:1589386