Mergers & Acquisitions Paralegal | Mid-Level | Fully Remote
Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable law firm, with a growing M&A practice!
**Ideally seeking someone who resides on the East Coast as hours operate on EST**
- Provide support in East Coast M&A practice group.
- Work closely with attorneys on a wide range of projects relating to representing private and public companies.
- Assist with drafting securities laws and corporate forms/documents, managing data rooms, handle post-closing matters.
- Additional tasks assigned by attorneys and Sr. Paralegals.
- 2-4 years of M&A experience
- Bachelors Degree/Strong academic background
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Flexibility to occasionally work overtime.
Offering competitive starting salary, based on experience with excellent benefits!