* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Logistics Analyst classifications are responsible for controlling the movement of material
s records and parts needed for various programs in which the Company is engaged. These positions maintain transportation and warehouse material records involved with maintaining an acceptable level of physical inventory and on time delivery necessary to support various programs. These positions prepare recommendations for changes to transportation and warehouse management plans in response to changing processes and supply documentation to support numerous internal and external audits. May plan, schedule, and route inbound and outbound shipment activities using knowledge of government regulations, tariffs and company policy. May be assigned to interpret drawings, prepare documentation, and coordinate with applicable hazard classification testing facilities to support the Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous materials classification processes. May evaluate freight invoices and analyze carrier data to determine overall carrier performance.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Supply Chain, Engineering, Engineering Technology or Manufacturing Technology or directly related field) from an accredited school
and ten (10) or more years of experience in a supply chain, engineering, product development or manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
U.S. Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level (U.S. Citizenship required). Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement.
- Applicable codes, regulations, policies, and procedures regarding Inventory management and local and national transportation
- Transportation and warehousing methods and procedures
- Document and inventory control, and reporting procedures
- Preparation and interpretation of statistical data
- Just in time transportation warehousing and manufacturing
- Mathematical principles and procedures
- Computer systems and applicable software
- Record keeping and reporting procedures
- Customer service skills
- Organizational work process relationships
- Materials, purchasing transportation service levels and manufacturing principles and their application to supply chain management strategies
- Safety rules and regulations
- Demonstrated abilities in team building, leadership and delegation skills to achieve project objectives are also required.
- Experience in leading, encouraging, reviewing and critiquing work of supporting team members to maximize program success.
- Must be capable of defining and negotiating task objectives, scope description and completion criteria for specific and broad activities as well. The applicant will be required to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously and to make real-time plan adjustments in response to problems and unexpected interim results.
- Must have working capability in the use of typical office computer programs for conduct of program management such as MS PowerPoint (presentations, logic diagrams), MS Project (basic scheduling), MS Excel (entering formulas, graphing, developing spreadsheets), and MS Word (tables, program plans).
- Primary Enterprise responsibilities are to ensure safety and security of assets, proper storage and handling procedures, as well as process improvement of how operations are conducted in energetic storage areas.
- Maintain Standardize energetic storage procedures enterprise wide to ensure AJRD is in compliance with all County, State, Federal and DOD and DOT requirements and developing a standardized approach to meet the multi-agency rules and regulations that will be transparent throughout the enterprise.
- Oversight of the preparation for Transportation of Hazardous materials to and from facilities that store energetics
- Subject Matter Expert (EESME) for Storage, COI and Local Hazardous Material – 49CFR & IATA Trained/Certified
- Certified Interim Hazard Class (IHC) SME dealing with the DOD and DOT regulatory functions on behalf of the company. (90% of IHC’s are required for Camden)
- OSHA compliant training as a "Lift Director" with an "Instructor" certification and "Industrial Vehicle Operations" with "Instructor" endorsement.