* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Manages location operations and provides staff oversight. Liaise with school administrators for all communications, excluding contract negotiations. Directly supervises staff and manages efficient performance of the location.
- Manages operational expenses to optimize all cost per bus.
- Explains budget variances.
- Maximizes all charter revenue.
- Manages injury and collision claims.
- Ensures safety practices and applicable regulations are obeyed by all employees.
- Ensures facilities and buses are maintained to FS safety and applicable regulatory standards, including environmental standards, i.e., idling time.
- Sets accurate scheduled hours for routes.
- Minimizes route drive times and mileage while adhering to contractual and regulatory mandates.
- Tracks and addresses labor variances.
- Efficiently uses stand-by drivers; minimizes driver labor schedule.
- Provides accurate timely operational and financial reporting as requested by AGM and/or finance.
- Ensures purchases (including parts) follow company processes and policies.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 4 year degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years previous management experience; 3-5 years experience in transportation preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with basic vehicle mechanical processes and maintenance
- Work extended hours regularly, including weekends
Title: Location Manager
Location: Danville IL
Client Job ID: 1588074