Lucas Group has partnered with a growing online retailer for a Live Streaming Architect on a contract-to-hire basis. Come be a part of a collaborative team, building out a new mobile application used for live streaming content. This is a great opportunity to be the SME for Live Streaming and helping other team members learn and develop skills in this area.
What You Will Do
- Determine the direction and architecture of a live streaming platform
- Guide peers on best practices and processes with live streaming and teach them how to maintain the platform
- Contribute to the product roadmap and help plan implementation phases
- Must have experience building scalable, live streaming services through 3rd party integration or internal development
- Knowledge of all aspects of live streaming pipeline including publishing, streaming, viewing, moderating and managing content
- Must have knowledge of streaming technologies including but not limited to streaming protocols, transcoding, adaptive bitrate streams, ffmpeg and Content Delivery Networks.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in IT, 2+ years of experience building out live streaming platforms.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Live Streaming Architect
Client Industry: Retail
Client Job ID: 1588305