Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a highly rated and prominent law firm, in their search for a Litigation Attorney. This is in their insurance defense group but they will look at good candidates outside of the insurance defense practice area. Calling all good litigators who want to make a move, this is the opportunity for you!
The right attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have integrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm's core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data
- Have an enthusiastic positive approach and be a team player
- 3-7 years of experience in litigation
- Billable requirement of 2000 hours annually
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
- Barred in Arkansas
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a positive team atmosphere, good tenured office, office space that is top notch/cutting edge, get hands on litigation experience, get 2nd chair experience and the opportunity to move in to 1st chair, and personalized career development. They offer partnership track, benefits are 100% paid for, 401K match, and yearly bonus.