NEW | Contract-Hire Paralegal Opportunity | Midtown
An award-winning lawyer in midtown Manhattan ranked a "Rising Star" is looking for an experienced Paralegal to provide legal support on Personal Injury, Construction, and Class Action law suits on a part-time and ongoing basis.
- Draft summons, discovery/inspection, notice to produce, depositions, and motions on strict deadlines
- Prepare mediation and arbitration notebooks
- Update case information with current lien amounts, medical treatment, and prepare correspondence
- Maintain the litigation calendar including scheduling depositions, short calendar, pre-trials, and trial dates
- Ability to drive large-scale discovery process for Construction-related law suits by preparing, assembling and serving discovery demands in preparation for trial
- 4 + years paralegal experience
- Personal Injury Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work part-time to start
To be Discussed!
Directly Apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org