Our client, a midsize litigation firm in Northwest Indiana, is seeking candidates for a litigation paralegal position in their South Bend, Indiana office.
The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years of experience providing litigation support as a paralegal in a law firm setting. The candidate must have experience drafting, reviewing and preparing discovery documents, legal correspondence with clients, knowledge of Indiana court procedure, and the ability to effectively support the managing partner of the firm (both in the office and in court) for a busy litigation caseload. The candidate must also be comfortable interacting with court staff, expert witnesses, and other attorneys within the firm and opposing counsel.
- 2-7 years of experience providing legal support in a law firm setting
- Familiarity with Indiana state court filing procedures
- Ability to effectively coordinate with outside attorneys, court staff, and expert witnesses
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred (but not required if candidate has commensurate professional experience)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic required
This firm offers a competitive compensation package, full benefits, and a great long-term growth potential for talented legal support candidates looking for the next step of their career.
Qualified candidates should send resumes in confidence to AStephens@lucasgroup.com for consideration.