Reputable AmLaw firm is seeking a defense litigation counsel to work closely with a Seattle-based Fortune 10 client.
- 7-8+ years of defense litigation experience – specifically general liability, catastrophic personal injury, commercial litigation, and/or government experience
- Client counseling experience preferred
- eDiscovery experience preferred
- Legal project management experience preferred
- Sophisticated technical skills necessary
- Admitted to practice in the State of Washington
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
If interested, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.